Sunday, December 29, 2013

Off Topic: That Was the Week It Was - December 29, 2013

Good morning! I hope everyone who celebrates the day had a fine Christmas this past week.

Unfortunately, I had a few issues over the week that are totally abbreviating my usual off television topic rambling. One of my brothers is quite ill and his situation looked dire at the start of the week. However, as I write this, he's out of the ICU and his prognosis is better.

Then, while not life-threatening at all, my sciatica has been horrible. I missed Friday and Saturday during an already shortened by the holiday work week. It's hard to stand or sit for any period of time without being in excruciating pain. I'm hoping another day mainly in bed will ease the pain. Man, it makes my old knee pain feel like it was child's play!

That's what's happening with me. Of course, it didn't stop Vincent from having a fine Christmas Day ---

Christmas catnip

4 comments:

Bernice said...

I hope you feel better soon.

mindy said...

Prayers for you and your brother. Hope the New Year brings better times.

mindy said...

sending good wishes for you and your brother. Hope the New Year brings better times.

Palmaltas said...

I hope another day in bed will take care of the sciatica.