Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas!

Happy Holidays! photo HapHolidaysLgJackie09.gif


My best wishes go out to all the blog readers here, hoping you're having a wonderful holiday full of love, fun and food. (And catnip, according to Vincent.)

Although some pesky health issues have kept me from my Christmastime photo stomp in the city (NYC) this year, I put together a slideshow of photos I've taken the past few years ...



 photo IMG_0038a_zps7c9061a5.jpg


Thank you all for being in my life!

4 comments:

SueGee said...

Merry Christmas from our house to yours!!

Hope you are feeling better with a little rest and Holiday Cheer!!

Sue

mindy said...

Merry Christmas Jackie,
Hope you have a Happy New Year. Thanks for all your work on this blog throughout the year. Be well.

Lorraine said...

Belated Merry Christmas Jackie. Love your pictures of NYC.

Hope the New Year brings you good health and happiness.

Lorraine

QuixoticElf said...

Merry Christmas! And have a Wonderful and Happy New Year!